Highland Beach, Florida real estate

Highland Beach, Florida real estate

Highland Beach, Florida is located in Southern Palm Beach County; Highland Beach is a residential community with an average population of 4,150 which doubles to 8,500 in the winter from residents fleeing the winter weather. Roughly 80% of the residents of Highland Beach are in fact retirees. The remaining 20% or so consist of people working or doing business within the county.

Real estate options within the Highland Beach area are endless. Whether you are in the market for a lavish condo right on the Atlantic Ocean, or an immaculate home stunning views, the Highland Beach community has much to offer. Highland Beach I s one of the wealthiest municipalities in the country and is in the top 10 cities in the United States in regards to low crime rates.

Highland Beach’s neighboring city of Boca Raton offers close recreational sites and activities. For example, located on Yamato Road in Boca Raton just 2.5 miles from the Highland Beach city center is the Patch Reef Park, which consists of fifty-five acres of recreation facilities including, but not limited to a Community Center, softball and Baseball fields, Fitness trail, children’s playground, and eight picnic pavilions with charcoal barbecue grills. Other sights and attractions include the Red Reef Park witch includes a boardwalk and mile long beach line with the reef close to the shore, the Boca Lago Golf Course is in close proximity to Highland Beach as well with its immaculate greens and fairways.

Real estate located in the Highland Beach Community also enjoys nearby boutique shopping at Mizner Park where residents can also enjoy the Centre for the Arts at the north end of the park, The Boca Raton Museum of Arts and the Mizner Park Cinema. Mizner Park is also the home of several fine restaurants including Max’s Grille, Truluck’s Seafood, steak and Crab House, Villagio Italian Eatery and Uncle Julio’s Fine Mexican Food.